Rev VR Podcast (Ep. 120): Farewell, Road to VR

Discussion in 'General VR Discussion Forum' started by VRLife, May 23, 2016.

1. VRLife

VRLife Administrator Staff Member

Money:
    $21,338
    From Road to VR

[​IMG]

This is the final episode of the Rev VR Podcast that will be posted on the Road to VR website. I will not be stopping my podcast, but it will no longer post it here, on Road to VR. Ben Lang, Executive Editor of Road to VR joins me for a farewell episode.

Rev VR Podcast – Episode 120

http://reverendkyle.com/media/com_podcastmanager/revvr_podcast_120.mp3

Folks, there comes a time in every podcaster’s life when he has to make some hard decisions. Whether he is evolving, shifting priorities, or simply looking for a fresh start, it is a podcaster’s responsibility to his audience to do what is best for the brand, the content, and for his own personal sanity. I will continue my podcast on an irregular basis, and it will still be available on my website, and through typical podcast outlets.

I have been part of the Road to VR team since February of 2014, and throughout our time together, Ben and I have shared many fun conversations and adventures within the VR world. In this podcast episode, we take a look at a few hot points, including HoloLens, Meta 2, Rift & Vive availability, and of course, Apple’s absence in the VR scene.

I want to thank the Road to VR team, and to the dedicated audience they shared with me. I want to encourage everyone to continue coming here for your VR news, as well as a wonderful podcast, provided by my good friend, Kent Bye.

Just to be clear, I’m not stopping my podcast. The Rev VR brand will continue and will be as strong as ever. The way you consume it is just changing.

Feel free to reach out to me on Twitter or my Email.

Farewell, Road to VR. Together, we explored the path less traveled. Now, it’s time for me to take my own path. Good journey to you all.

-Rev. Kyle

Become a Patron! Back Reverend Kyle on Patreon

Subscribe to Get Episodes as They Air

Subscribe to the Rev VR Podcast on iTunes or Stitcher

Direct download of episode 120: MP3 Download

The post Rev VR Podcast (Ep. 120): Farewell, Road to VR appeared first on Road to VR.

Continue reading at Road to VR